Sorrel’s technological flexibility, coupled by our total market approach, strike the perfect balance between what is best for the patients and what is optimal for pharma companies
Based on our high-end patents and groundbreaking design, Sorrel is suited for multiple configurations, molecules, and indications. This next-generation digitally integrated platform is intended for subcutaneous delivery of injectable drugs, biologics, and biosimilars.
Sorrel’s on-body systems are hassle-free and simple to use, to generate improved outcomes just as the patient wants and exactly as the pharma company directs. Our technology delivers more, your way.
Our innovation is specifically designed to fit into the changing regulatory, industrial, and data privacy landscape. This opens up new therapy options that transform the way healthcare is delivered; ensuring an improved patient self-administration experience with a true platform-solution for Sorrel’s partnering companies.
- Electro-mechanical pumping mechanism
- Reliable and proven technologies
- Accurate and controlled Dose
- volume per step 0.6 µL
- ±5% accuracy
- Gentle handling of the molecule delivered, by avoiding pressure and shear forces built on liquid
Flexibility in volume, dimensions, and material of primary container. Pre-loaded, loaded by user, or filled at point of care per partner choice.
Current configurations in development:
- 1 mL, with internal drug reservoir, filled at point of care
- 3 mL, 5 mL, 10 mL , 20 mL and 25 mL, with a pre-filled and pre-loaded cartridge or vial
Up to 3 mL/min, pre-programmable and customizable
Concealed needle, with automated insertion and retraction
Bluetooth® and NFC enabled