Wearable Drug Delivery Device
Eitan Medical Sorrel™
Simplified and efficient drug administration of large volumes and high viscosities can now be delivered with Sorrel, the next generation of wearable drug delivery devices. A true platform solution, Sorrel brings intuitive adherence to therapy for patients, and maximized value for pharma companies’ full range of indications.
Our trailblazing technology is reinventing wearable drug delivery systems, with robust devices that are simple to use and easy to scale-up. Acting as the ultimate interface between the drug and the patient, our platform offers functional features that optimize usability and secure patient safety. Pre-filled and pre-loaded, reliable and effective, Sorrel delivers more- your way.
Current configurations in development:
- 1 mL; with internal drug reservoir, filled at point of care
- 3 mL, 5 mL, 10 mL, 20 mL, 25 mL, 30 mL, and 50 mL; with a pre-filled and pre-loaded cartridge and vial
Drug delivery expertise
Introducing Sorrel™ - Drug Delivery System
- Electro-mechanical, proven technologies for high reliability and control
- Wide range of flow rates and viscosities
- Innovative solution for seamless integration into manufacturing lines
- Utilizing standard primary containers and established filling processes
- Fully customizable to fit any scope of operations, marketing, and therapy
The Sorrel products: Limited by United States law to investigational use