Sapphire™ FasTest PM
Your solution for independent onsite infusion pump maintenance. Want to streamline your facility’s maintenance process for infusion pumps and avoid relying on outside service centers? FasTest PM is the solution.
FasTest PM is an on-site maintenance servicing tool for the Sapphire infusion pump platform, which enables you to:
- Quickly and easily conduct full maintenance verification tests
- Receive an immediate certification report to help maintain compliance
- Reduce maintenance costs and equipment downtime, which puts you in control
FasTest PM Benefits:
- FasTest PM is a standardize pump testing with a dedicated tool and software which gives you independence and control of the maintenance process.
- FasTest PM offers you the option to do annual PM tests between treating patients, keeping more pumps available and verified for patient use.
- FasTest PM makes pump maintenance easier than ever. It is an easy and intuitive solution, which provides step-by-step, guided navigation allowing your staff to easily learn the software and handling for quick maintenance.
- FasTest PM brings efficiency home, saves costs, time and improves efficiency by moving your annual PM tests in-house. No more chasing down pumps. Within minutes, you can have your manufacturer certification, ensuring your infusion devices are verified.
- FasTest PM helps you streamline your maintenance processes by deploying an efficient maintenance system that is fast, cost effective and sustainable.
- FasTest is reusable and offers multiple applications, giving your team full independence to conduct maintenance on your Sapphire fleet.
Average PM Run Time
< 5 minutes
Maximum Simultaneous PM Processes
Calibration Verification Process
Air detection, flow accuracy, occlusion sensing
Sequence of Tests
Visual inspection, safety features testing, calibration verification
FasTest PM Certificate
Certification report automatically generated. Can be printed or saved. The report includes the following information: • Device SW version • Certification kit S/N • Test date • Technician name • Visual inspection & safety features test results Air Detection, accuracy & occlusion test results
500 mL fluid bag & administration set: 1800 mm tubing, with (i) Spike (ii) syringe (iii) back check valve (iv) Y-connector (v) T-connector (vi) administration cassette (vii) slide clamp (viii) sleeve (ix) fluid bag cap.
Discover how you can partner with Sapphire™ for your dedicated therapy delivery solution