Sapphire™ Drug Library Editor
The DLE Software enables creating and editing of the Sapphire Pump Drug Library, allowing manipulation of all medications used by a hospital and setting pre-determined parameters (rules) for the Sapphire multi-therapy and any of the dedicated pumps. The medications are categorized according to ID, Clinical Care Areas (CCAs), dose and hard/soft limits. The software accommodates up to 40 CCAs and up to 300 medications per CCA, i.e. a total of 12,000 medications.
- 3 different types of reports for each Drug Library. Allows printing detailed information of the medication entries and CCA setting.
- Programming of 7 different delivery modes for each medication rule set.
- Clinical care area (CCA) supports:
- Up to 40 CCA’s per Drug Library
- Unique pump configuration per CCA
- Each CCA contains up to 300 specific medication rule sets
To use SapphireTM Drug Library Editor, please proceed to registrations