The Sapphire Epidural pump is dedicated to Epidural infusion.
While sharing the key benefits with the Sapphire infusion platform, the dedicated Epidural pump is tailored for Epidural applications:
- Yellow colored sets, Yellow colored faceplate, on-screen yellow colored label
- Limited rate ranges to ensure safe Epidural infusion.
The Sapphire Epidural includes several modes of delivery:
- PCEA (patient controlled epidural analgesia) – patient controlled “on-demand doses” with optional basal rate and loading dose.
- Intermittent Epidural – scheduled doses and optional basal rate.
- PIEB – combines the intermittent scheduled doses with PCEA. Giving priority to the intermittent dose to ensure PIEB delivery and avoidance of dose stacking.
* For a complete Epidural infusion system see the Sapphire Epidural administration sets, bolus handle and lockboxes.
Battery Operation Time
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water and Dust
Bolus / Dose rate: 125 mL/h or 200 mL/h
Flow Rate Accuracy
PIEB, Yellow colored tubing and screen scheme, Easy to use, customizable, Preprogram (20 pre-set protocols), automatoc lockout, on-screen alarm troubleshooting instructions, hard limits set up, protected programming, event log, custom drug library compatible
* sapphire is manufactured by QCORE Medical ltd.
29 Yad Haruzim St., P.O.Box 8639, Netanya 4250529, Israel