The PCA lockbox 250 mL lockbox fits in the Sapphire infusion pump family and enables the secure containment of narcotics IV bags with volume of up to 250 mL. The PCA lockbox 250 mL limits the accessibility of staff and patients to the administered narcotics or opioids, minimizing the risk of error and misuse.
Main features and benefits:
- Suitable for hospital and homecare environments
- Allows for safe and accurate treatment with no interruption to infusion
- Transparent for clear view of the entire treatment and treatment progress.
- Easily attaches to the pump mini-cradle for use on IV poles
- Includes organizer for easy layout of infusion line, preventing disruption of infusion
- Designed with a comfortable carry handle and shoulder strap for patient mobility during treatment
- Color stickers for easy identification of the therapy used with the Lockbox, to ensure correct treatment delivery from a distance